Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
cdherman

Looking For Steel Rims For 2006 Rolla, What Other Years/vehicles Also

Well, I think I crammed the question into the title. EDIT: Well the title I wrote ended with "FIT"!!!!

Pretty basic. I'd like to run snow tires NEXT year, and I figure soon will come the season where folks decide to get some custom rims and sell their OEM steels.

What other years and models (maybe even other makes??) will fit a 2006 Corolla LE? Prefer stock OEM steel rims.

I know, cheap alloys cost about $75, but I am hopeing with patience and a little luck I can beat that by quite a bit. There has got to be someone who just "upgraded" whose wife/mother/sister/father/girlfriend is saying "Get rid of those things taking up space in the garage".

Thanks in advance.......

Edited by cdherman

I believe the OEM size was a 15x6.5 steel wheel - 5x100 bolt pattern. Center bore is 54mm or 56mm?? Can't remember off the top of my head. Offset ranges from 35mm to 45mm - so you have a little wiggle room.

Easiest to stick with steelies from the same platform - 9th gen Corolla/Matrix for fitment purposes. These are known to fit the 9th gen Corollas:

Toyota Corolla

Toyota Celica

Toyota Matrix

Scion tC

Others that might fit include (share the 5x100 bolt pattern):

Audi TT

Subaru Legacy

Subaru Impreza/WRX/Sti

Chevy Cavalier

Dodge Neon (newer)

Chrysler Sebring

PT Cruiser

VW jetta

VW New Beetle

VW Golf/R32

Toyota Prius

The others, I'm not 100% sure on the center bore and offset - I was actually looking for some potential used alloys for my Matrix, hence the list I have here. Didn't want to break down and get new ones, when I already have a set of steelies and the OEM alloys on the Matrix.

Well, I think I crammed the question into the title. EDIT: Well the title I wrote ended with "FIT"!!!!

Pretty basic. I'd like to run snow tires NEXT year, and I figure soon will come the season where folks decide to get some custom rims and sell their OEM steels.

What other years and models (maybe even other makes??) will fit a 2006 Corolla LE? Prefer stock OEM steel rims.

I know, cheap alloys cost about $75, but I am hopeing with patience and a little luck I can beat that by quite a bit. There has got to be someone who just "upgraded" whose wife/mother/sister/father/girlfriend is saying "Get rid of those things taking up space in the garage".

Thanks in advance.......

I bought a spare original Toyota wheel a couple of years ago for a full size spare. The local dealer only charged me $45.00 and even mounted a used stock tire on it. I'm sure you could swing a deal with your local dealer as well.

I found some affordable XRS rims for my summer tires and used the stock wheels for winter tires. You might have better luck with the 9th gen corolla forums (probably google that) or hit ebay.

The stock tires (IMO) are the suck, to the point of being unsafe. My winter tires seem to track better the the stocker POSs. If you can't find a decent set of steel winter wheels, then get some nicer 16" light weight wheels with nice rubber from a tire store and use the stockers for winter tires.

BTW, the Matrix XRS got the same wheels as the Corolla XRS. Might broaden your search.