Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Red

Genuine Toyota Fuel Filter For The 93-97 Corolla

I bought this filter thinking I would change it but it's winter and I'm too lazy to change it, even in the summer. It's brand new. If someone wants it, let me know how much you want to pay for it. I forget how much I paid for it but I think it was $30. This is a Toyota Denso fuel filter. Might fit other years as well but I'm not sure. email me at dericwu@hotmail.com

trap
I bought this filter thinking I would change it but it's winter and I'm too lazy to change it, even in the summer. It's brand new. If someone wants it, let me know how much you want to pay for it. I forget how much I paid for it but I think it was $30. This is a Toyota Denso fuel filter. Might fit other years as well but I'm not sure. email me at dericwu@hotmail.com

Have you tried listing it on e-Bay??

No, haven't tried ebay. I figure if someone on this board wants it, it's theirs.

No, haven't tried ebay. I figure if someone on this board wants it, it's theirs.

That's mighty nice of you.

There are probably more viewers on e-Bay.

I have a couple of spare fuel filters already.

Good luck.