Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
RalphWiggum

'06 Corolla S For Sale

I hate to do it, but I have to...

Selling my '06 S. It's silver with a sunroof. Used Mobile 1 Synthetic every 5000 miles and rotated the tires at the same time. Tinted windows, Alpine MP3 head unit with Alpine 4 channel amp powering Polk Audio speakers all the way around. Car is in excellent condition and has been babied since I bought it back in August of 2005. Buying a house and leaving active duty military to join the Air National Guard, so the car payment has to go away.

I can take any pictures you want. I have all the receipts for the oil changes and warranty for the window tint.

I'll miss this car and especially the MPG...

I'm not interested personally, but you seem to have left out an asking price. So, just out of curiosity, what are you asking?

As Larry asked, what is your asking price? From a psychological standpoint, not listing a price is a bad way to sell a car. It makes people assume that you are wanting too much, and many, many people will not even consider a car with no price listed when looking for a car because of that very assumption.

By listing the price, people are at least more likely to inquire about the car.

Also, more info on the car would be good.

What other options does it have? Of particular interest to most potential 'S' buyers are the spoiler, foglamps, and alloy wheels. Other options of interest to most Corolla buyers in general are power windows/locks/keyless entry, automatic transmission and cruise control. ABS is a good thing to mention if you have it also. People want to know these things about any car they are going to buy.

Play this up, you maintained the car well, it's a good colour, it's practically new. Make people want to pay your asking price. Mention everyting the car has, even the mundane stuff like the sport gauges, automatic headlights and DRLs.