Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Whistler

New Camry...

Similar to spy shots I saw earlier this year. If they stick with this as a production model, I might be tempted to trade up to a Camry.

Wow - can I get one like that with the steering wheel on the right side?? That would really get some attention here in California. What do you think one of them babies will cost?? I would like to see what the 2007 Corollas look like. Anyone have pictures of a 2007 Toyota Corolla??

07 Corolla will look much like the 06. The redesign is due for the 08 model year.

That new Camry looks like the new Cougar...

I'm not so sure about the convenience about the steering on right hand side...

I think it also resembles the new Accord...and Mercedez also has similar rear light shapes...

ycr, the steering wheel won't be on the right hand side in the U.S. In some other countries, namely European ones, people drive on the left side of the road. The car pictured is intended for those countries.

07 Corolla will look much like the 06. The redesign is due for the 08 model year.

It's due...however. the current Corolla...was a model year 2003, introduced around Feb 2002.

THe 2007 camry is supposed to come out in a few months....in 2006.

Who knows??? Maybe the 2008 Corolla will come out in 2007

Yep. I bought my 03 in early March 02. It'd make sense to get the new Rolla into showrooms early 07. Camry is supposed to be on lots by February.

Max: I was joking about the steering on right hand side. I know about European and Japanese countries' using the right hand side because they drive on the left hand side.

I'll have to keep watch of the new Civics and the new Corollas. I don't like the current new Civic. I do like the 2003 version Civic, and 2005 version.

I still like my 9th generation Corolla... especially the rear. I like the front end of the 10th (2003 - 2005) version..like the head lights and stuff... I wish there was a way to integrate both generations into aesthetics and design...

Yikes!!! That '07 Camry looks like it fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down! I hope they don't intend to do something similarly hideous with the 10th gen. Corolla!

Folks, skip over to Mazda to see where this car came from! I screams RX-8 and 6. Like the headlights and hood. Interior is okay. I still like the old simple rear with the narrow tailights.

Can't say I'm big on the Mazda inspired grille. I like the circle T in the center.