Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoCal_CJ

Auto trans model have a trans cooler built into

Guest SoCal_CJ

Does the 2003 / 2004 Corolla Auto trans model have a trans cooler built into the bottom of the radiator allready?? If so a aux. one not needed?

trap
Guest unrealii

I can check when I replace my lil bro's fog light. I'm sure there is one, dont see a reason why there shouldn't be one. As for an aux, someone needs to measure the temps of the trans fluid and see if it is indeed running hot or not. I'm a ford guy (knowledgewise) and for the car I drive since the trans fail a lot, it is recommend for my car.

Whay do you want an aux. tranny cooler anyway??? If you're regularly towing a trailer, you really should have bought a manual tranny since this car isn't really designed for towing much other thna a very small camper, jet skis, or motorcycles.

Guest SoCal_CJ
Whay do you want an aux.  tranny cooler anyway???  If you're regularly towing a trailer,  you really should have bought a manual tranny since this car isn't really designed for towing much other thna a very small camper, jet skis, or motorcycles.

cooler tranny last longer, but thanks :blink: I guess :wacko: :unsure:

Edited by SoCal_CJ