Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Needed - Ae95 Station Awd 1989 Rear Engine Mount Bracket

By Guest Flywest, February 19, 2007 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

Guest Flywest

Hi everyone,

I own a 1989 Corolla Alltrac Station with manual transmission. I am missing the rear ( firewall side ) engine mount bracket to install a motor mount. Right now the tranny sits directly on the frame and it's quite annoying. Anyone could help ?

Thanks !

Bikeman982

Hi everyone,

I own a 1989 Corolla Alltrac Station with manual transmission. I am missing the rear ( firewall side ) engine mount bracket to install a motor mount. Right now the tranny sits directly on the frame and it's quite annoying. Anyone could help ?

Thanks !

What does it look like?

I have several motor mounts and am not sure if there is one you could use.

Guest Flywest

Hi everyone,

Thanks !

What does it look like?

I have several motor mounts and am not sure if there is one you could use.

Thanks for replying...honestly I really don't know how it looks , I'm not the one doing repairs on my car. My mechanic tried to find the bracket but even Toyota doesn't carry the part anymore. All I know is that it's the bracket that bolts on the frame near the transmission. Without it, I can't install a motor mount .

I wish I could be more specific default_sad

you might try a JDM parts broker, they can usually get really odd toyota parts like that.

or an online parts dealer lie 1st toyota parts

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm