Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Do You Use Access4less As Your Internet Provider?

by RussLA, February 4, 2005

I've emailed the administrators on Corolland and they haven't been able to help me, so I'm hoping some of you can help. I need advice from any of you who use Access4Less.net as your Internet service provider.

I've been a member of Corolland for several months and have just changed Internet service providers to Access4Less.net. When I changed my email address in my Corolland profile, the validation email that is supposed to be sent never reached me. I tried several times, but no luck. When I contacted an administrator of the Corolland board, he said there have been problems with Access4Less in the past at Corolland and that most email sent to Access4Less gets bounced back with a problem.

I had no problem with validation emails for Access4Less at other forums I belong to. And one of them is even the same kind of board as Corolland (Invision).

I've turned off all filters and spam filters in my email program.

Do any of you use Access4Less and if so, how did you solve this problem?

May just be an issue with the ISP and how they look at email headers - even though you turn off the filtering and spam rejection - others may be blocked or filtered by the server.

Try making another email account with hotmail or yahoo or similar - to get the validation email and then have that forwarded to your current email account. If that doesn't fix the problem - it might be something with the bulletin board software - as I get bounced back from other forums with different bulletin boards.

Good Luck.

Thanks, fish. If I can't get this figured out, I'll set up another account and do the forwarding. I'm using my work email address at the moment.

Topic List