Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Pictures Of My Cars

by Bikeman982, February 19, 2007

See every reply in these pages:

Heck yea I have fold down rear seats! Comes in handy!!!

I'm repping the 7th Gen also... I liked it because the interior is more spacious than the newer ones (IMO)..

I like the fold-down rear seats - I can put my hockey sticks in the back!!

Cool.. I haven't tried that yet.. Only had my 94 for about a month..

Bikeman982

I'm repping the 7th Gen also... I liked it because the interior is more spacious than the newer ones (IMO)..

I like the fold-down rear seats - I can put my hockey sticks in the back!!

Cool.. I haven't tried that yet.. Only had my 94 for about a month..

Not all of them have rear fold-down seats.

Check for the buttons.

^^ That is one of the cleanest Prisms ive seen. The ones around me are rustbuckets, and have body panels from 10 different other Prisms. default_smile

I like the circular knobs of a prizim for the heater, vent, etc rather than the sliding ones in my corolla.

Yeah, those sliding ones are kinda annoying, mine work fine, but I wish they also used the circular ones. It sounds annoying, changing the sliding ones.

A big "hi" to everyone, I've been lurking and reading for a while, so I thought I'd say "hello" to all you good people. I bought a 1994 Geo Prizm in September, 1.6 4AFE engine with the 3spd for my daughter to commute to and from HS and her local job. I paid under a grand, and it has 125, 000 on it. The car is MINT. My mechanic (whom I have trusted dearly for 18+ years) alerted me to this find...one of his customers was selling it., and I grabbed it immediately. Since September, I've done oil/filter, new exhaust flex pipe, plugs, PCV valve, dit. cap, wires and rotor...this car just runs like a top!

After researching Corollas, I'm now a huge fan, and my son who's in college wants a new Corolla upon graduation, since he read in The Wall Street Journal that most Fortune 500 execs have Corollas MORE than luxury vehicles...that's how they get to be millionaires! I know I don't own a Corolla, but the Prizm is a carbon-copy...I'm sure I don't have to tell you folks that.

I drive a 2000 Mazda Protege with 115,000 on it (1.6l with 5spd), and it is a trouble free vehicle that still gets 35mpg+...BUT I love the tightness of the Prizm, and really love the 7th gen Corollas. Why I never looked at them before is stupidity on my part. I'm always finding reasons to steal my daughter's Prizm for a drive!

Just wanted to say hello, and also thanks to all for providing some excellent mechanical resources. I'm sure I'll pop in with questions soon enough!

Chris

Bikeman982

A big "hi" to everyone, I've been lurking and reading for a while, so I thought I'd say "hello" to all you good people. I bought a 1994 Geo Prizm in September, 1.6 4AFE engine with the 3spd for my daughter to commute to and from HS and her local job. I paid under a grand, and it has 125, 000 on it. The car is MINT. My mechanic (whom I have trusted dearly for 18+ years) alerted me to this find...one of his customers was selling it., and I grabbed it immediately. Since September, I've done oil/filter, new exhaust flex pipe, plugs, PCV valve, dit. cap, wires and rotor...this car just runs like a top!

After researching Corollas, I'm now a huge fan, and my son who's in college wants a new Corolla upon graduation, since he read in The Wall Street Journal that most Fortune 500 execs have Corollas MORE than luxury vehicles...that's how they get to be millionaires! I know I don't own a Corolla, but the Prizm is a carbon-copy...I'm sure I don't have to tell you folks that.

I drive a 2000 Mazda Protege with 115,000 on it (1.6l with 5spd), and it is a trouble free vehicle that still gets 35mpg+...BUT I love the tightness of the Prizm, and really love the 7th gen Corollas. Why I never looked at them before is stupidity on my part. I'm always finding reasons to steal my daughter's Prizm for a drive!

Just wanted to say hello, and also thanks to all for providing some excellent mechanical resources. I'm sure I'll pop in with questions soon enough!

Chris

Welcome to the forum.

I am also partial to the look of the 7th generation Corolla.

Keep checking in, there is lots of good info on this website.

Topic List