Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Prospective Corolla Buyer

by Canadian99, January 10, 2007

See every reply in these pages:

Update: Finalized the deal on my 2007 Camry XLE! Colour, black obviously default_biggrin

And I talked my brother (I mentioned him in the Carfax topic) and he's going to dump the idea of a used Corolla and go with a 2007 Corolla LE, navy blue default_smile

LOL....you're right Baadpuppy. I've already become a little bit of a contortionist though! My biggest problem is that us Corolla people tend to be fast. When I get where I'm going I jump right out of my car, then my passengers slowly exit like typical french fry eating Americans, "LOCK IT UP" I yell. This in itself is embarassing because 95% of the french fry eaters have power door locks so they'll always remark about why I don't. Next I have to chase them around to make sure they locked up. So much easier to just press a button and be done with it. I KNOW - I'm being over sensitive. LOL

But you're right - I should bought a 98 - I love them!

Bikeman982

LOL....you're right Baadpuppy. I've already become a little bit of a contortionist though! My biggest problem is that us Corolla people tend to be fast. When I get where I'm going I jump right out of my car, then my passengers slowly exit like typical french fry eating Americans, "LOCK IT UP" I yell. This in itself is embarassing because 95% of the french fry eaters have power door locks so they'll always remark about why I don't. Next I have to chase them around to make sure they locked up. So much easier to just press a button and be done with it. I KNOW - I'm being over sensitive. LOL

But you're right - I should bought a 98 - I love them!

My car has power windows and power door locks. I like the convenience, but would hate it if they stopped working right.

The majority of the time I am driving by myself and don't have to worry about locking it up.

I actually leave my doors open, in hopes my car will get stolen.

I would get more from the insurance, than what I paid for the car on e-Bay.

The only time I lock it up is when I am carrying something valuable - such as my hockey gear.

Topic List