Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By uchok00, June 10, 2004

See every reply in these pages:

Bikeman982

Once again, it is a matter of personal taste and preference. If that is what you want - go for it.

If the price is too high, try negotiating or else find one a little cheaper.

You could look for a good deal on a used one.

• 1,424 posts
Once again, it is a matter of personal taste and preference. If that is what you want - go for it.If the price is too high, try negotiating or else find one a little cheaper.

No negotiating, Scions are sold at a no haggle price, just like Saturns.

Bikeman982

Once again, it is a matter of personal taste and preference. If that is what you want - go for it.If the price is too high, try negotiating or else find one a little cheaper.

Then I guess you will hav to start saving up for it.

• 1,424 posts
Then I guess you will hav to start saving up for it.

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't drive on unless you gave it to me, not because it's a bad car, but because it isn't something that really appeals to me.

My next car will be a 2 seat convertible (or at least a sports convertible with no real back seat), even if it has to be a used car.

You're only young once right?

My Mom used to drive RX7s, and she continued to do so until the day I was born.

I intend to drive 2 seat cars or sports convertibles with useless back seats from the first time I buy myself a car until I have my first child.

If I decide not to get married or I don't have any children, then I intend to drive 2 seat cars or sports convertibles with useless back seats until my body can't stand the kidney jarring ride.

I know it sounds idealistic, but it can be done, you just have to make sacrifices. If my Mom did it, then so can I.

My brother negotiated on a Saturn. Sadly he bought one, but he didn't pay sticker price for it. If it is a matter of you walking over a little bit of money, I bet a dealer would be willing to work on that no haggle price. It would also depend on how well they are selling in a area too. If the dealer can unload them at sticker price, then they don't need to haggle. If they've had the car for 3 months, they will probably lower the price.

90 days is about as long as a dealer wants to keep a car. If it's a used car, a dealer will usually send it to auction.

Bikeman982

I saw a Scion today and it changed my opinion on it's appearance.

It was a beautiful dark blue and looked nice. I wouldn't mind getting one.

It appears to be a nice - looking car. I am not sure about the price, but I doubt I would spring for a brand new one.

I would search for a used one that was cheaper - but that is just me - you might want a brand - new one.

Topic List