Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Just Ordered

by the99contour, February 22, 2005

See every reply in these pages:

I realllyyyy wish i had gotten an auto though, I am moving this week....and its a city of about 4 million people and traffic here is terrible, its only going to be worse there. Never thought i would want an automatic but now i certainly wish i had bought one.

Hum... Toronto?

Vancouver....Moving in exactly 7 days....got a transfer, some company, same job, except no gross winters and snipty weather year around. Instead I'll never see below 0!!! I can't wait!! default_cool

Royce, c'mon. Vancouver doesn't have anywhere near 4 million people. 1.5 million, 2 million tops.

Montreal (my old and much-missed hometown (sigh)) doesn't even have 4 million.

Vancouver is a gorgeous city though, great landscapes and natural beauty. Have a good move...you'll love BC, I'm sure.

Contour, congrats and enjoy the new wheels!

Ti-Jean

I realllyyyy wish i had gotten an auto though, I am moving this week....and its a city of about 4 million people and traffic here is terrible, its only going to be worse there. Never thought i would want an automatic but now i certainly wish i had bought one.

Hum... Toronto?

Vancouver....Moving in exactly 7 days....got a transfer, some company, same job, except no gross winters and snipty weather year around. Instead I'll never see below 0!!! I can't wait!! default_cool

Royce, c'mon. Vancouver doesn't have anywhere near 4 million people. 1.5 million, 2 million tops.

Reminds me the night in a bar in Labrador City (circa 1982) where 2 Newfettes (How we called girls of NFLD in my native Tabarnacos...) were absolutely positive in trying to make me believe that St-John NFLD was the second biggest city in Canada! default_biggrin

What do you mean, it isn't?!?

BTW, you think Montreal roads are third-world calibre...Come to Gatineau. (IS there such a thing as 4th world?)

LoL roads in Ottawa is pretty bad too, tho I havent been to Gatineau lately.

Speaking of roads..

I like roads in BC. Smooth pavement, compare to US 5. And of cause a presents of pig farms along of Hwy 99 :-))

Guest CorollaGuy

Gee, I'll bet your local (and wonderful) dealer wishes he had a lot more customers like your parents! Personally, I would have went in there armed to the teeth with all the pricing info I could possibly get, and beat them into a bloody pulp with it! Any customer who wouldn't do that is being foolish to the point of comedy. When I bought my '03 Corolla, I got maximum Blue Book RETAIL value for the '01 Corolla LE I traded, not the minimum Black Book wholesale value that dealerships usually give. I also negotiated the price of the new '03 down to Invoice.

Heh Larry. That's exactly what I did when I got my '05 LE automatic. I got it for $400 under invoice. However, hassle-free buying isn't exactly bad either, especially if you have the money for it. It saves you a lot of grief you might go through if you were to fight tooth and nails for every penny.

Topic List