Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1993 Corolla Cooling Fan Issues

By davidchadney, February 28, 2015

Hello all was hoping this falls on some wise nogans... I have had some difficulty of late trying to identify the cause of my cooling fan not working and as a result I am on my second thermostat.. I have checked the fuses, got brand new relays, i have bridged the relay connector switches (and all i hear is a buzzing noise like something wants to catch), i have bridged the cooling fan sensor and still the fan won't turn... the fan is brand new and when wired direct from the battery it fires up no problem... i am off to buy a multimeter today and check the wires to see if there is power to the engine cooling fan switch... any other things i may be missing???? i ran a diagnosis check and now from looking on different forums for my 1993 corolla that engine check 22 is for an open circuit on the cooling fan switch... it may be plain as light that my issue is lying between the wires to the engine temp sensor but just wanted some clarity? Anyone experienced this difficulty on other models or the same?

Cheers in advance David

you need to get a hold of circuit diagram for the cooling fan...and test the devices and connections...

Topic List