Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Denso Air Filters

By Bull6791, July 30, 2014

Fish

How good are the Denso air filters. I heard they are very good. Where do you get them. Some place I looked do not carry them.

Thank

Frank.

Should be pretty decent - as those are OEM. I usually get them online - cheaper than getting them from the dealership, even with a cash discount.

Many owners here use www.1sttoyotaparts.com to get OEM parts - they are a Toyota dealership that does a lot of business with online parts sales, both maintenance items, TRD aftermarket, and Toyota OEM accessories and trim - cost savings are usually significant compared to a local dealership.

Another popular online retailer is www.rockauto,com - don't always sell OEM or Denso, but they have many OEM-like and original vendors to some well known brands ( WIX is the manufacturer for NAPA Gold oil filters - good stuff). Usually runs quite a bit cheaper than the Toyota or Denso "name" and still gives excellent performance.

Amazon is also another good source to find parts - especially if you are looking for a particular part.

Denso filters can vary in price from $30 to $18 - sometimes they will drop down under $15, I usually stock up on a couple then. Right now I'm running Denso/OEM in the Rav4 ($13 from 1sttoyotaparts), WIX in the Matrix ($9 from Rockauto) and K&N in the Corolla ($35 from Amazon).

Topic List