Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By MANNY, November 26, 2012

HELLO ALL,

I NEED TO HELP ON THIS MATTER I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY COROLLA LE 2006 IT HAS WHEN THE A/C IS OFF AND CAR IS ON ITS TEMPERATURE NORMALLY THE IDLES ARE VERY LOW 615 AND EVEN 600 AND START VIBRATING. WHEN I TURN THE A/C ON THEY GO UP A LITTLE BIT.

WHEN CAR IS COLD ITS PERFECT UNTIL ITS ON ITS NORMAL TEMPERATURE THIS CAR IS REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY. I HAVE CLEANED THE THROTTLE BODY EVEN TOOK IT OUT AND CLEANED IT COMPLETELY AND STILL SAME ISSUE, THE ONLY THING I HAVE NOT DONE IS CHANGE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET SINCE I SAW A RECALL BECAUSE IT HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE P0171 CODE.

I SCANNED THE VEHICULE AND IT HAS STATED IN THE RECALL IS THE SHORT FT IS - THAT I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DONE HAVE THE P0171 CODE.

I USE TECHSTREAM TO SCAN THE VEHICULE PLEASE SE BELOW ALL THE INFO I GOT AND PLEASE HELP I AM EVEN THINKING OF SELLING THIS CAR I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN TOYOTA FOR ALL THIS ISSUES.

I ALSO FEEL THE CAR HEAVY LIKE SLOPPY AFTER ITS NOT COLD

THE VALUE LIVE DATA.... OF MY CAR

PLEASE CHECK

http://postimage.org/gallery/7dlow96/843965d9/

Look at where the intake manifold sits on engine head to see if there's any visible oilyish dark residue beside the black gasket. It most likely is leaking. Replace with revised orange gasket # 17171-22960.

if you have a little but the strange thing is that only when braking but does and noticed that the rpm drops when braking but once you go up automatically as the ecu goes alone, all that was after changing the battery, the process will learning because they clean the throttle body and nothing ye read that the learning process of the ecu is 200 to 300 miles

Checked all the vacuum hose and nothing all well and removed almost all and e tested everything out and it seems like that is that the ecu must relearn the values??, say much when you clean the throttle body hopefully makes it faster if .. I'll give you a few months to see how it

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)