Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Problem After Change Battery Corolla Le 2006

By MANNY, November 5, 2012

Hi, I have a little problem in my 2006 Corolla LE is the car walked all good until you replace the battery and the rpm are getting too low but rise again When braking Automatically As They react, and read in several forum Is that the ecu this adjust ecu and as usual, I also feel a little vibration as the air speed feels meno When turned off please tell me what can happen thanks

It all started when changing the battery, also have read that the ecu must learn how to regulate driving but I have a few days and as usual I can do besides clean the throttle body already did, and that time could be regulating the rpm

Hi, I have a little problem in my 2006 Corolla LE is the car walked all good until you replace the battery and the rpm are getting too low but rise again When braking Automatically As They react, and read in several forum Is that the ecu this adjust ecu and as usual, I also feel a little vibration as the air speed feels meno When turned off please tell me what can happen thanks

It all started when changing the battery, also have read that the ecu must learn how to regulate driving but I have a few days and as usual I can do besides clean the throttle body already did, and that time could be regulating the rpm

Just driving a while will let the ecu learn proper function. Mine took a few hours.

Wait a day or two, the computer has to relearn things that you deleted when replacing the battery.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)