Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

A Deal On Rear Brake Shoes 1993-2001 Corolla

By doubletrouble, January 16, 2011

As I was saying in the previous thread , my brake shoes on the 95 are gone. I found some brake shoes for $1.96 plus shipping , which came to $10.08 total . I'll let all of you private investigators find the website and snap them all up. The brake shoes will fit 1985-1988 chevy nova and 1993-2001 corolla and prizm. Part numbers are either ending in 551 or 597 or ?. They have almost their whole stock of this brand for that price and that includes takoma and some other models. They normally retail for $52 and some sites have them for $28. These are good quality non relined shoes.

Have fun and good searching!

Now I get an e-mail from the company saying that the price is a mistake and they want to cancel my order or charge me $28.95 for the set of brake shoes that I already bought. The price is still up on their website. I think they should honor the lower price because I already purchased it and paid for it. Here is the information so you can be the judges. They say that they are a trusted provider of auto parts. Lets see how much trust they earn.

More to follow!

MK - Drum Brake Shoe

Rear

Fits Your 1998 Toyota Corolla

Part # W0133-1850833

Availability:

IN STOCK

Description:

Free Shipping

List Price:

$52.85

Your Price:

$1.96

Quantity:

Item Added to Cart.

* Fits Info

* Specifications

This Product Fits the Following Applications:

Vehicle Engine Designation Position

1998 - Toyota Corolla 1ZZFE Rear

Product Weight:

2.30 pounds

Product Height:

2.50 inches

Product Length:

7.50 inches

Product Width:

6.00 inches

<< Previous :: 1998 > Toyota > Corolla > Brake > Drum Brake Shoe > All Drum Brake Shoes

Helpful Links

* Home

* About APN

* Store Policies

* Customer Login

* Forgot Password?

* Installer Locator

* Payment Options

* APN FAQ's

* Expert Advice

* How-To Guides

* Dealer Login

* Live Chat

* Track Order

* Customer Service

* Contact Us

Auto Parts Network

Auto Parts Network is a trusted provider of auto replacement and performance parts, accessories, wheels and tires, car audio and car care. We are dedicated to providing you the highest level of customer satisfaction and the best online shopping experience.

Need Customer Support?

Call our support line or click here for Live Chat

All Performance Categories

If they don't want to sell it to you at that price there's not much you can do. Yes it's a bait and switch but if it was an honest mistake, how could you really be upset about it?

rear shoes are inexp any way

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)