Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2005 Corolla Xrs Clutch Replacement

By petertosh, November 2, 2010

Hey guys,

i am replacing my clutch soon because it is starting to slip. i am looking at doing a slight performance upgrade (thinking something along the lines of a stage 1). i live on the west coast of canada so anything i order has to be shipped there. if you guys could help shine some light on a good clutch and where i could get it, that would be brilliant.

Cheers

Matt

That is correct and Exedy makes excellent clutches.

Should be OEM smooth but be able to take more abuse than stock. Exedy Stage 1 clutches even embarrass Stage 2 or Stage 3 "race" clutches from lesser brands (ie, eBay clutch kits).

thanks man

http://www.importrp.com/product.php?productid=63522&cat=64&page=1

this is where i could probably get it from. read somewhere that someone else from canada got it from here and had quick shipping, price seems reasonable etc... on the site it says "1992-00 Honda Civic 1.6L D16 SOHC", but im assuming since its just the EXEDY stage 1 organic, its the same one, that should fit in my car, correct?

sweet dude, thanks a lot. talking to someone in town here to see if they can get it in cheaper for me and i will let you know if it works out well for me.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)