Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Paint My Hubcaps?

Guest kbkills23

I have metallic greyish blue 2010 corolla with tinted windows,

Im not sure if i should paint by hubcaps or not if i do whats a good color ...black?

If you have a digital camera or find a similar pic online, might be able to "photochop" it. IMO, painted hubcaps in any other color than the silver plastic will look horrid. I'd leave it until you get some nice alloy wheels, keep the OEM steelies and hubcaps for spares or mount snows on them for winter time use.

If I were to do that at all, I'd accent them with the body color. Maybe a thin strip around the outside edge.

If you have a digital camera or find a similar pic online, might be able to "photochop" it. IMO, painted hubcaps in any other color than the silver plastic will look horrid. I'd leave it until you get some nice alloy wheels, keep the OEM steelies and hubcaps for spares or mount snows on them for winter time use.

I've seen some painted wheel covers and they looked like crap. Really ruined the appearance of the car. Just keep them the original color, keep them clean, and save up for some alloy wheels. My '03 Corolla LE came with steel wheels and the plastic covers, but I knew I'd be keeping the car long term, so I immediately bought a set of the OEM alloys on eBay. That was one good choice that has paid off well over the years. I've never seen a plastic cover that lasted more than a couple of years, particularly if you live in an area that gets winter weather.

Topic List