Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Wtb Pdf Of 1999 Repair Manual

by tursup, October 24, 2010

I have searched this forum and have not found a link for purchasing pdfs of repair manuals. I have also purchased (now two) pdfs of service manuals for what turns out are for Canadian cars:( I have pdfs of service manuals for all my other cars so the getting one for the Corolla is a mystery. Does anyone have a link out there that sells them?

I know that I can buy hard-copies but I prefer the pdfs as they allow for searches.

As far as I know, the only "legit" place to get PDFs is via Toyota's TIS or Technical Information System - https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/

Subscription based, but will allow you to download the repair manual in PDF form (last time I checked, applied to model years 2005 and older). They also stay current to TSBs and offer addendums to the service manual.

Whoa, Iv'e owned Toyotas for 20 years and I didn't know that they provided this service. Thanks.

Yeah, they just opened up that service to non-dealerships. Lots of schools and libraries already have access to this system, with information that can rival a hardcopy factory service manual.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)