Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2006 Corolla Se Cruise Control Addition

Possible that is all you need. The 2005+ models went to DBW throttlebodies, so there is no cable controls needed to make cruise control work, all handled electronically. I know several here have added cruise control to older Corollas (pre-DBW), I haven't heard of any that had installed one on a 2005+ model yet. I'd ping on the dealership and see if they have a recommendation. You don't have to have them install it, just ask what parts you need. Most dealerships should be able to provide you atleast that much information.

Guest Masula

Thanks for your info. I tried calling one of the local toyota dealer here and it seems they won't do it and instead suggested me a different repair shop who does after market curise control install. I will try and call other toyota dealers and see what they say...

Possible that is all you need. The 2005+ models went to DBW throttlebodies, so there is no cable controls needed to make cruise control work, all handled electronically. I know several here have added cruise control to older Corollas (pre-DBW), I haven't heard of any that had installed one on a 2005+ model yet. I'd ping on the dealership and see if they have a recommendation. You don't have to have them install it, just ask what parts you need. Most dealerships should be able to provide you atleast that much information.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)