Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Phoenix-Looking To Purchase An Armrest For A 2002 Corolla

By IcyB, February 22, 2010

I've had this corolla since it was brand new. Unfortunately I was in high school, and ruined it. Recently I made it a personal project to fix it up. I've done good. Got all the dents removed, windows replaced, and it repainted. I've since ordered new door handles and various other parts...the only dang part I cannot find anywhere on the net is an armrest.

If anybody has an armrest, or knows of any web-site to purchase one, please let me know.

which armrest exactly?

and honestly, your best bet is to buy one from a junkyard type place and paint em yourself, kragen has this vinyl paint that i used on my armrest things in the doors and they came out great, the paint flexes with the part and it's flawless, i would do a couple coats with some sort of clear coat to make it last longer though just to be safe..

707-557-4300

here is the number to an auto dismantlers in american canyon CA about 20 minutes away from where i live, it's where i get all my parts from, you should call and ask if they can ship you an item..

they have VERY competitive prices on about half their stuff.. you should get a good deal considering armrests aren't replaced very often.

Edit: if it's that important for you to have that part and they can't ship it to you, maybe we can work something out and i can get it to you..

my email is norcalgamer3@gmail.com

which armrest exactly?

and honestly, your best bet is to buy one from a junkyard type place and paint em yourself, kragen has this vinyl paint that i used on my armrest things in the doors and they came out great, the paint flexes with the part and it's flawless, i would do a couple coats with some sort of clear coat to make it last longer though just to be safe..

707-557-4300

here is the number to an auto dismantlers in american canyon CA about 20 minutes away from where i live, it's where i get all my parts from, you should call and ask if they can ship you an item..

they have VERY competitive prices on about half their stuff.. you should get a good deal considering armrests aren't replaced very often.

Edit: if it's that important for you to have that part and they can't ship it to you, maybe we can work something out and i can get it to you..

my email is norcalgamer3@gmail.com

I mean the armrest for the center console. I guess its called a "Door Assembly for Center Console". I will give that number a call tomorrow.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)