Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

95 Corolla Dx Engine And Trans Mounts

By TRCar54, January 8, 2010

Hi,

I have 3 of the 4 engine/transmission mounts for a 1995 Corolla DX with 1.8 liter engine and automatic transmission with overdrive. These are brand new DEA mounts in boxes and generally cost between $35 and $70 each. I believe these fit 1993 to 1997 Corolla's with a 1.8 liter engine and auto trans with OD. I can't be responsible for determining fitment compatibilities for your car.

I have the front engine mount, rear engine mount and transmission mount. I don't have the right front engine mount.

Price: $70 for all three mounts.

Thanks,

Jay in MA

Hi,

I have 3 of the 4 engine/transmission mounts for a 1995 Corolla DX with 1.8 liter engine and automatic transmission with overdrive. These are brand new DEA mounts in boxes and generally cost between $35 and $70 each. I believe these fit 1993 to 1997 Corolla's with a 1.8 liter engine and auto trans with OD. I can't be responsible for determining fitment compatibilities for your car.

I have the front engine mount, rear engine mount and transmission mount. I don't have the right front engine mount.

Price: $70 for all three mounts.

Thanks,

Jay in MA

Can you send or link to a photo of said mounts? Like to see before I buy. Thanks. If they're new I'd like them.

Hi Ghost,

No problem...I'd rather send you via email if possible. My PC at home crashed and I'm trying to restore it today. Work PC won;t allow picture sharing websites. I'm borrowing a PC right now to check my emails.

I can send the pics from Work on Monday. If you email me at ---, I'll return your email with the pics.

I'll save them for you...they are brand new.

Jay in MA

I appreciate it.

You've got mail! default_smile

BTW,you might want to delete the above email address from this thread, unless you don't mind it being harvested for spamming purposes.

These have been sold.

Thanks,

Jay in MA

Hello,

corolla is my favorite car and i love to buy it but right now i have another one and that is also good i want to buy corolla but sad that you sold that to any other but no problem do you have another one.

thanks

twin xl comforter

Sorry..... that's all I had.

Jay in MA

Hello,

corolla is my favorite car and i love to buy it but right now i have another one and that is also good i want to buy corolla but sad that you sold that to any other but no problem do you have another one.

thanks

twin xl comforter

Hello,

I am interested in buying your parts one of my friend have old corolla and he wants its Tyre and engine. so if you have Tyrus also then tell me about that. so please give me the total details and condition of the engines. so, please pm me or mail me on jorton111@gmail(dot)com.

thanks!!

twin size comforter

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds