Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Rear Seatbelts Needed

By iveand, September 10, 2008

Also needing a place to buy full set (3) of rear seatbelts. Car came without them, but appears to have the 4 mounting bolts under the seat. There are places on either side for the shoulder restraint, but I haven't taken that apart yet to verify that mounting bolts are located there. I am guessing so?

Regardless, 2 point belts for all 3 seats would be acceptable. Don't even need to be retractable. Have seen some generic on-line suppliers, but it would be nice if for the same money I could put in Corolla belts that will fit correctly. Is a junkyard the best way to go? My car is the "euro model / aussie model" with the round front lights but I think the rear seat configuration is the same as in the US. Not certain, however. Please chime in if you know otherwise.

Thanks,

iveand

Bikeman982

Also needing a place to buy full set (3) of rear seatbelts. Car came without them, but appears to have the 4 mounting bolts under the seat. There are places on either side for the shoulder restraint, but I haven't taken that apart yet to verify that mounting bolts are located there. I am guessing so?

Regardless, 2 point belts for all 3 seats would be acceptable. Don't even need to be retractable. Have seen some generic on-line suppliers, but it would be nice if for the same money I could put in Corolla belts that will fit correctly. Is a junkyard the best way to go? My car is the "euro model / aussie model" with the round front lights but I think the rear seat configuration is the same as in the US. Not certain, however. Please chime in if you know otherwise.

Thanks,

iveand

I have a few left over.

Check -

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/830711894.html

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds