Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Bikeman982, February 6, 2008

Bikeman982

Still not sold - anyone think I am asking too much for these 2003 -2006 parts?

Bikeman982

I had one call today about the parts.

A man wanted the LH fender and the bumper cover.

I told him I would prefer to sell all as a package deal, but he could come and look.

I was going to a Sharks hockey game, so he will have to come by tomorrow.

More to follow.

Bikeman982

Someone came by today and looked at the parts.

He thought the bumper may have been for the 2007, as it has several slots below the grille section.

Anyone know what goes there? Maybe some chrom trim or something??

Possibly even some rubber protective strips (one on each side)??

Also the fender looked good for him, so He should at least buy that.

The other fender, the hood and also the RH wheel well splash shield(guard) are still available,

Anyone have any pictures of their 2003 - 2007 front bumper??

Are the bumpers different for the 2007 and also for different models??

I don't have one, so I am not too familiar with it.

Bikeman982

Still have the parts - may have to repost on Craigslist.

I believe they are for the "S" model.

• 1,424 posts
Are the bumpers different for the 2007 and also for different models??I don't have one, so I am not too familiar with it.

The bumper is different for '03-'04 models. They have a different grille and fog light opening. While the '03-'04 bumpers will physically fit on a 2005-2008 model, they will not look right.

Also, the CE and LE share a bumper, while the S and XRS have a bumper with a ground effects kit. Again, the CE/LE bumper will fit on the S or XRS, but who ever buys it will also need to source the ground effects for it if they want it to look right.

Bikeman982

Are the bumpers different for the 2007 and also for different models??I don't have one, so I am not too familiar with it.

The bumper is different for '03-'04 models. They have a different grille and fog light opening. While the '03-'04 bumpers will physically fit on a 2005-2008 model, they will not look right.

Also, the CE and LE share a bumper, while the S and XRS have a bumper with a ground effects kit. Again, the CE/LE bumper will fit on the S or XRS, but who ever buys it will also need to source the ground effects for it if they want it to look right.

Then that is what I have - a bumper meant for the 2006 S or XRS that will accommodate the ground effects kit.

Still for sale - any takers??

Then that is what I have - a bumper meant for the 2006 S or XRS that will accommodate the ground effects kit.

How much for the set

will this fit 2003 ce

Bikeman982

How much for the set

will this fit 2003 ce

I am asking $300 for everything.

I believe it will fit any 2003 - 2006, but check pictures to be sure.

I know hood says 2005-2006 on it.

Fenders and splash shield will definitely fit.

Bumper is for the "S", but may be able to be used on the CE, I am not sure.

Bikeman982

The bumper is for the "S" model.

It has the holes to mount the lower pieces.

All part still for sale.

Make me an offer on one, or more of the parts.

I can sell individually, or as a package deal.

Bikeman982

I have sold the hood, so that is no longer available.

The buyer may come back for the left fender, but as of now it is still available.

The bumper, fenders and splash guard are still available as well.

Bikeman982

Another person has come by and purchased the bumper and the left fender.

All I have left are the right fender and the right wheel well liner (splash guard/shield).

I am looking for a local buyer, as I don't want to ship.

It has been listed on craigslist again.

Bikeman982

I still have the right front fender and the wheel well liner (splashguard) for sale.

Bikeman982

Fender and liner still available - I will relist on craigslist.

Bikeman982

Fender and liner still available - I will relist on craigslist.
Relisted and still available.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)