Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By buurin, July 29, 2007

This is the auto tranny that I removed from my Little Pig while doing the manual conversion. It had zero problems while it ran, and it only has 92295km on it - really really low.

It's a A245E 4-speed electronically controlled transmission, from a 1999, but should fit 98-02 Corollas.

Fluid is mostly drained. There's still some remaining in the torque converter. It has rear and side mount attached.

Asking Cdn$700 400. Due to its weight you have to come pick it up in northern Toronto proper.

The matching flex plate and hardware is also for sale at C$50 obo.

This is the auto tranny that I removed from my Little Pig while doing the manual conversion. It had zero problems while it ran, and it only has 92295km on it - really really low.

It's a A245E 4-speed electronically controlled transmission, from a 1999, but should fit 98-02 Corollas.

Fluid is mostly drained. There's still some remaining in the torque converter.

Asking Cdn$700. Due to its weight you have to come pick it up in northern Toronto proper.

I wish I could change mine to a manual! I wonder if that can be done for $700?

Fluid is mostly drained. There's still some remaining in the torque converter.

Asking Cdn$700. Due to its weight you have to come pick it up in northern Toronto proper.

I wish I could change mine to a manual! I wonder if that can be done for $700?

No way. Just parts ran me about C$1400. With suspension upgrade and gratituities for a guy I brought in to help me with the swap (that I did with him) total outlay was about C$2600.

Anyone want this tranny? Can be yours for C$400 now...

Bikeman982

Try putting it on e-Bay. Somebody will bid on it.

Try putting it on e-Bay. Somebody will bid on it.

They still leave a bad taste in my mouth... I won't be using them for a while.

Luckily I sold it through TN.

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THAT TRANNY FOR MY 1999 TOY COROLLA!!!! I CAN"T FIND ONE!!! GRRRR!!!!! lol..seriously!

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds