Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2008 Corolla Confusion

by IrisMG, July 7, 2007

I wasn't sure where to pose this question, but I was hoping someone here would be in the know.

I thought the 2008 Corolla would be the re-designed one, but I've gone to toyota.com, and they have the 2008 Corolla up with the same pictures as they had for the 2007 one. Did they change the date for the re-vamp? I thought the '08 would be the start of generation X.

I was also looking forward to seeing what the new Corolla wagon was going to be like. (No, I don't consider the Matrix a "wagon".)

Regards and thanks in advance,

Iris

Yes the refresh was originally slated for the '08 model year, but it was postponed because Toyota is tightening its quality control processes and I think the new Civic sent them back to the drawing boards. I hear the new edition will debut in March 2008, as a '09 model, no doubt.

Yes the refresh was originally slated for the '08 model year, but it was postponed because Toyota is tightening its quality control processes and I think the new Civic sent them back to the drawing boards. I hear the new edition will debut in March 2008, as a '09 model, no doubt.
Rats! default_sad Thanks for the info. If Civic comes out with a wagon...

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)