Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Oil Filters 4afe , Water Pump, Timing Belt

By DitmarsNY, March 26, 2007

My friend sold his corolla and left me some stuff to get rid off:

Have a box of 12 OEM toyota oil filters, a new oem toyota waterpump and a new oem toyota timing belt

all were purchased at 1sttoyotaparts, I forgot what this is worth, so best offers please,

thanks guys,

DOH, forgto to put my location in the subject line, but I can't edit it now, location is NYC area, but can ship anywhere

Have a box of 12 OEM toyota oil filters, a new oem toyota waterpump and a new oem toyota timing belt

all were purchased at 1sttoyotaparts, I forgot what this is worth, so best offers please,

Breogan24@gmail.com

thanks guys,

DOH, forgto to put my location in the subject line, but I can't edit it now, location is NYC area, but can ship anywhere

Cmon guys, older Corolla's need love too. Give her what she needs for the spring default_biggrin

Breogan24@gmail.com

thanks guys,

Cmon guys, older Corolla's need love too. Give her what she needs for the spring default_biggrin

How much for the 12 filters? Including shipping?

Very interested TY

I just realized you're in NYC, how much for filters? Can I pick up I live in NYC aswell

I just realized you're in NYC, how much for filters? Can I pick up I live in NYC aswell

$35, you got PM

thx

All parts sold default_biggrin

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds