Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest Dmorris454

Hi I recently blew the engine on my 95 rolla and i am looking for a new one or where to find one. Also i am thinking about turboing the engine and have a few questions. Could i use the 1.8L in my 95? Which would handle boost better? Is there any other engines that can fit i heard that its possible to do an mr2 spider engine swap too? Thanks alot.

Bikeman982

I have changed three engines so far and I have pulled used ones from junkyards and also purchased one from online.

You can try www.cherryautoparts.com or do a search for Corolla parts.

There are numerous sources - depending on what you want to pay.

You can get salvage engines from junkyards, rebuilt or remanufactured ones, or used ones and also new ones.

It is easiest to replace your engine with a like engine.

Hope this helps.

Guest Dmorris454

I have changed three engines so far and I have pulled used ones from junkyards and also purchased one from online.You can try www.cherryautoparts.com or do a search for Corolla parts.

You can get salvage engines from junkyards, rebuilt or remanufactured ones, or used ones and also new ones.

Hope this helps.

Dude that helps a ton. I have another question whats a good ballpark for a 4a fe 300-400? is what i am hoping i am only in college and cant afford to get a new car so i got to get my baby rolling again.

Bikeman982

I have changed three engines so far and I have pulled used ones from junkyards and also purchased one from online.You can try www.cherryautoparts.com or do a search for Corolla parts.

Hope this helps.

Dude that helps a ton. I have another question whats a good ballpark for a 4a fe 300-400? is what i am hoping i am only in college and cant afford to get a new car so i got to get my baby rolling again.

The cost of an engine depends on the condition.

I paid $125 for one that I removed at a junkyard.

I have seen rebuilt or remanufactured ones for $300 - $400.

New ones cost significantly more.

Check out the website I mentioned and others online for prices.

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds