Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By jupiterboy, March 2, 2007

So the TRD USA web catalog is up and it has some new items. I won't list them but either they have some interesting new bits or they are really goofed on their copy. default_dry

Bikeman982

So the TRD USA web catalog is up and it has some new items. I won't list them but either they have some interesting new bits or they are really goofed on their copy. default_dry
What's the website??

Don't know - the website looks pretty good. I've haven't checked all the links, but the downloadable catalog look OK. Have to have a look see here pretty soon.

Bikeman982

What's the site for the downloadable catalog?

www.trdusa.com

I just looked. Almost nothing for gen 8 Corollas. default_dry Will the gen 9 muffler fit us?

EDIT:

Site says for gen 8 we have:

- Muffler

- Short shifter

- Strut bar

- 1ZZ clutch that doesn't list us default_dry

For my Big Pig (gen 4 Camry):

- Springs default_smile

Still not much.

Might have better luck looking at the sister nameplates from overseas models for the Camry - 4th gen US Toyota Camrys -> Altis overseas (started really with 2000+ model years). Might be able to find parts from a Toyota Vista to fit your early 4th gen Camry. As I was able to do that for my 3rd gen Camry. Overseas cars only had different front and rear body treatments and sometimes were shorter in overall length. Most of the engine, driveline, brakes and suspension pickup points did not move.

As for the 7th and 8th gen Corollas - not much love for them aftermarket wise. Maybe in a few years might see some more parts - but I won't hold my breathe.

Topic List