Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2004 Corolla Ce Original Owner 50,060 Miles Fairfield, Ca

by tito1621, February 27, 2007

2004 Toyota Corolla CE with added options

Original owner, very clean, well cared for Non-smoker Corolla, Clean Title History (No accidents) never raced, driven responsibly by a Mechanical Engineer. Car was garaged (home & work) since new and still has the new car smell. Car was well-maintained under service contract, 50k mile service just performed. Dealer would change oil every 5,000 miles, I would change it halfway in between (oil changes every 2,500 miles). Fresh oil change and full tank of fuel. This car is and has been trouble free, the reason for selling is the car is not being used.

50,060 miles (Mostly Freeway)

VIN:1NXBR32E54Z252555

CARFAX printout available for viewing

***For peace of mind, TOYOTA EXTENDED 6 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty included with purchase.***

Powertrain:

-1.8L 4 cylinder DOHC 16 valve engine with Variable Valve Timing

-Automatic Transmission with overdrive

Exterior:

-Metallic Black Paint (very shiny) with matching color door handles

-Aftermarket Aluminum Alloy wheels

-Brand New Goodyear All-Season Tires

-Privacy Glass

-OEM Foglights Installed

Interior:

-Tan Cloth Interior

-Air Conditioning (ice cold)

-Power steering and brakes

-Power Driver & Passenger rear view mirrors

-Intermittent windshield wiper control

-Center Console with retractable cupholders (front & rear) with storage compartment

-Toyota "Corolla" floor mats (front & rear) also includes matching Trunk Mat

-Exterior air temperature gauge

-Tilt Steering wheel

-AM/FM stereo with CD player

-Upgraded Infinity speakers front and rear (very nice sound)

-60/40 Split, fold-down rear seats

-Remote trunk and fuel lid release

Safety Features:

-Dual Front Airbags

-Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with auto light switch

-Child-protector rear door locks

-Child Restraint System (CRS) lower anchors and top tether anchors (LATCH)

-Shoulder harness seatbelts front and back

Also included is the Factory Maintenance Manual, original Owners Manual and a tire pressure gauge.

Very clean, very reliable and excellent fuel mileage. Priced below Bluebook and MUCH, MUCH cheaper than

"certified" dealer cars with mysterious mechanical historys. Asking $11,500.

Available for viewing/test driving on weekends.(all day Saturday and Sunday) Email me for directions.

Email me for pics, this is a very clean Corolla, I hate to see it go.

or call me to setup an appointment. (707)761-915(four)

Location of car is Fairfield, CA.

Roberto

Bikeman982

Roberto, I live in Vacaville.

How much are you asking for the car??

Bikeman982,

I am asking $11,500.

The price is firm considering it is already priced under bluebook and I have added a few goodies to it and am not uppricing for that, I am also including the extended powertrain warranty (I could have cashed the remainder in but I want the next owner to enjoy the car and have peace of mind while getting value for their money) I cringe when I see what dealers want for cars more plain than this.

Let me know if you would like to see it. It is parked in my home garage but I can only do it on weekends.

Saturday or sunday are good for me, I would also preffer not to drive it in the rain as I will spend quite a bit to get the car clean again. (the car is THAT clean).

I am located close the AFB off of Walters road (Petersen Ranch). call me if you'd like to setup a time.

(707)761-91(five four)

Roberto, I live in Vacaville.How much are you asking for the car??

Bikeman982

I don't have that kind of money, right now and haven't made payments on a car since 1990.

I bet it is an excellent vehicle and you should be able to get what you want for it.

It sounds like you really take good care of it and it must look great.

You could put it on the used car lot on base - that's where I have bought and sold some cars before.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)