Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Headers

Guest BlackGT-S

Ok first....HELLO!!!!! Sorry I'm new here but I've noticed most of you are in newer Corollas but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.....now onto my question....

I have an 89 Corolla GT-S and I have been looking for a set of exhaust headers for about 2 weeks now....my question is this....Is there another brand of headers out there other than Pacesetter? I'm still researching everything I want to do but I have been only able to find these headers or should I just go with custom headers and downpipe......

Depends if you want to go with a 4-1 or a 4-2-1 header design. DC Sports, OBX, Pacesetter, and a few others make them for 85-91 Corollas. You may be able to adapt headers from different engines to fit your vehicle. 7A-FE, 4A-FE, 4A-GE (16v and 20v) do have some parts interchangability. I'm not 100% sure that they will be a bolt on affair - but may be easier to work with that a custom setup.

Good Luck.

Guest BlackGT-S

Well I planned on a 4-2-1 setup....I have been trying to find something out there but the pickings are slim to none....I never even saw anything by DC or anyone else...I'll look into it thanks for the info man.....

Topic List