Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By grumpy, February 9, 2007

I've got a pair of freshly imported jdm silvertops. One complete swap with a cut harness and 5spd tranny. The other is missing the 4 throttle setup and dizzy. I'd like 1000 for the pair.

Super nice t3 super 60. Freshly rebuilt. 0 miles on rebuild. 330 shipped

GZE pistons and new rings. 200

Toysport clutch kit. 6 puck with bearings etc. 320 shipped

20v bearings, 80

This stuff is new and in great shape, I just don't have time to throw it all together.

Also, 1993 geo prizm lsi---300 bucks. Runs...on 3 cylinders. haha. Otherwise rusted and in pretty sad shape. New tires.

PM/e-mail for pics. Oh ya, the bumpers aren't falling off or anything. They're just unbolted at the moment as the previous owner had some body kit I think.

(engine)

(missing)

(car)

(car)

(car)

(car)

(turbo)

(turbo)

(turbo)

(pistons)

(clutch)

(bearings/rings/etc)

All 4 pistons are the same condition, I just wasn't in the mood to remove all of the bubble wrap. They have pins and locks with them as well as rings.

can i see pictures of the super 60 and 4agze pistons?

Bikeman982

I've got a pair of freshly imported jdm silvertops. One complete swap with a cut harness and 5spd tranny. The other is missing the 4 throttle setup and dizzy. I'd like 1000 for the pair.Super nice t3 super 60. Freshly rebuilt. 0 miles on rebuild. 330 shipped

GZE pistons and new rings. 200

Toysport clutch kit. 6 puck with bearings etc. 320 shipped

20v bearings, 80

This stuff is new and in great shape, I just don't have time to throw it all together.

Also, 1993 geo prizm lsi---300 bucks. Runs...on 3 cylinders. haha. Otherwise rusted and in pretty sad shape. New tires.

PM/e-mail for pics.

What years will they fit in?

They'll fit in pretty much anything that came with a 4afe, 7afe, or 4age engine. If you guys want any pics just pm me your e-mail addy.

hey i mesaged you my email and havent heard back, you still selling these?

I put in some pics, I'm working on getting the rest of the stuff in there. It will all be in the same album so you guys can just thumb through it. I should have the rest up within a few hrs.

what about the pistons, im gonna be looking for some 4agze pistons here in a few months, think youll still ahve them around? or know where i could get a set?

got the rest of the pics up.

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds