Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Anna Nicole Smith

By NILLINOIS, February 9, 2007

K_Watson

Probably has something to do with the TrimSpa crap she takes.

Bikeman982

They say it was a combination of drugs.

Just goes to show that drugs can take lives, as well as save lives - it all depends on how they are used.

Maybe it was the large quantity of drugs that she took in the past, then maybe the large amount of weight she put on...then lost via supplements...

I cant imaging that is good for the heart.

Anyway, the folks just south of me (her hometown) are all a-buzz and on the news. Nothing like letting the rednecks on TV....

what a pity; I loved it when she made appearances at award ceremonies... always a laugh...

I still don't understand all the hype or why she has been getting round-the-clock news coverage for the last 3 days. This is more than when Gerald Ford died, or Saddam Hussein was executed, two much more influential people. Was Nicole Smith really that famous??? No one even talked about her until she died. People are actually trying to compare her to Marilyn Monroe, which is just appauling. All Nicole Smith did was star in a few b-movies; about the only one I remember is Naked Gun 33 1/3. Marilyn Monroe was a pop legend. She was a great actress and a great singer. She starred in blockbuster films before the term blockbuster was even around. I'm sorry, but Anna Nicole Smith is just a Marilyn Monroe wannabe who just slept and degraded her way to the top by covering for playboy and marrying a disgusting 89 year old man (102 years old today). There is a word for that; tramp.

Anna Nicole Smith is just a Marilyn Monroe wannabe who just slept and degraded her way to the top...
Not to argue, but.....

MM was known for sleeping her way to the top. Hell, she had Jack and his brother Bobby....

Bikeman982

I still don't understand all the hype or why she has been getting round-the-clock news coverage for the last 3 days. This is more than when Gerald Ford died, or Saddam Hussein was executed, two much more influential people. Was Nicole Smith really that famous??? No one even talked about her until she died. People are actually trying to compare her to Marilyn Monroe, which is just appauling. All Nicole Smith did was star in a few b-movies; about the only one I remember is Naked Gun 33 1/3. Marilyn Monroe was a pop legend. She was a great actress and a great singer. She starred in blockbuster films before the term blockbuster was even around. I'm sorry, but Anna Nicole Smith is just a Marilyn Monroe wannabe who just slept and degraded her way to the top by covering for playboy and marrying a disgusting 89 year old man (102 years old today). There is a word for that; tramp.
The press covers anybody that will make them money in the news. Celebrities (especially ones with looks) get a lot of attention.

The tragedy of her is that she was so young when she died.

Probably she died cos she took different types of pills which she's not supposed to take together...

Bikeman982

Dying at such a young age is a tragedy. She had so much going for her (except for her son's untimely death).

She had a very promising career.

???????????

...............Marilyn Monroe was a pop legend. She was a great actress and a great singer. She starred in blockbuster films before the term blockbuster was even around. I'm sorry, but Anna Nicole Smith is just a Marilyn Monroe wannabe who just slept and degraded her way to the top by covering for playboy and marrying a disgusting 89 year old man (102 years old today). There is a word for that; tramp.

Bikeman982

There looks like a big difference between the heavier Anna Nicole Smith and the thinner version.

Must have been some kind of drugs that helped her lose all that weight.

• 1,424 posts
There looks like a big difference between the heavier Anna Nicole Smith and the thinner version.Must have been some kind of drugs that helped her lose all that weight.

TrimSpa is what made her thin, but I doubt that had anything to do with her death.

Sadly, there are many people like Anna Nicole. All they want are people who will love them for who they are and provide them with the stability that they never felt they had (and by stability I don't mean money). They search for something to make them feel safe, unfortunately they are all to easily taken by people who have their worst interests in mind. All it would take is one person to accept them for what they were and to tell them that they were worth something.

I know this sounds lame, but it is true. I know several people who were in this situation, and invariably they either found a friend/significant other that meant the world to them or they ended up in ruin.

Doesn't sound lame at all to me the99. A lot of these types of problems originate from lack of self esteem. Thank your lucky stars if you were fortunate to have good parenting where love, limits and self respect were part of every day.

I think she took her son's death very hard, probably felt responsible and was taking meds to deal with it.

I know this sounds lame, but it is true. I know several people who were in this situation, and invariably they either found a friend/significant other that meant the world to them or they ended up in ruin.

Bikeman982

Her son's death was a very big loss to her. I would not doubt that depression and too much of the wrong drug had something to do with her untimely death.

you find that many celebrities go from weight loss treatment to rehab to bizarre religion to cult to divorce etc.

I am thankful I am not in showbusiness; there is much pressure and the public can be very fickle so like britney spears you can be on top of the world (like brit was in 03-04) but now be basically a laughing stock. Its very hard to find ANY high profile celebrity/rock group who hasn't over indulged in substances, sex or spirituality.

For example:

Beatles: LSD, Trancendental Meditation, pot, speed.

Elvis: pills, food

Oprah: food

Princess Diana: eating disorder

Fleetwood Mac: cocaine (well, a while back...)

Elizabeth Taylor: booze, and many husbands

being visible to so many people also brings its difficulties; those with insecurities find things to hide behind - alternative lifestyles, gurus, cults, drugs, sex, alcohol. Many in hollywood take advantage of this. Low self esteem is the fodder for many a marketer. Some are celebrities for reasons unknown - what exactly did paris hilton and nicole ritchie do to be so famous?

this isn't to say that ALL celebrities have issues. Many out there are quiet acheivers who keep their names out of the headlines by settling down, focusing on their work and refine their craft. Some who spring to mind are mike meyers, ben stiller, will smith, julia roberts and so on.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else