Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By 98whiteCE, February 6, 2007

For sale is a genuine Toyota factory spoiler for 1998 - 2002 Toyota Corollas and Chevy Prizm's. It's BRAND NEW and still in the Toyota box. It's painted white from the factory and has the LED brake light. Also comes with the Toyota installation kit (a mylar template to you put on the trunk lid so you know exactly where to drill holes to install the spoiler). Also includes the factory installation instructions and wiring.

GENUINE TOYOTA! I bought this for my sister-in-law, but she just sold it and bought a new car. $50 + shipping. Located in San Francisco, CA.

EDIT - SOLD!

Bikeman982

For sale is a genuine Toyota factory spoiler for 1998 - 2002 Toyota Corollas and Chevy Prizm's. It's BRAND NEW and still in the Toyota box. It's painted white from the factory and has the LED brake light. Also comes with the Toyota installation kit (a mylar template to you put on the trunk lid so you know exactly where to drill holes to install the spoiler). Also includes the factory installation instructions and wiring.

GENUINE TOYOTA! I bought this for my sister-in-law, but she just sold it and bought a new car. $50 + shipping. Located in San Francisco, CA.

If it fits on my 1994 I will take it.

I don't know if it will fit a '94. It will certainly mount to your trunk lid since it mounts only on the two ends (no middle post), but what I don't know is where the mounting bolts will end up on the underside of your trunk lid for you to bolt it down. Let me know if you want to experiment, but I don't recommend it since if it doesn't work, you'll end up with 2 drilled holes on your trunk lid.

Bikeman982

I don't know if it will fit a '94. It will certainly mount to your trunk lid since it mounts only on the two ends (no middle post), but what I don't know is where the mounting bolts will end up on the underside of your trunk lid for you to bolt it down. Let me know if you want to experiment, but I don't recommend it since if it doesn't work, you'll end up with 2 drilled holes on your trunk lid.
Can you measure overall length and also length from bolt hole to bolt hole?

O.K. I'll measure it tonight, and get back to you.

Bikeman982

O.K. I'll measure it tonight, and get back to you.
Thanks - I have to know if it will fit on my trunk. If it is within limits, I will take it.

Maybe you can post a photo and also give me the dimensions?

The overall width of the spoiler is 50 inches. Each end of the spoiler is supported by 3 bolts and double-sided tape. The furthest bolt-to-bolt distance is 44.5 inches center-to-center. Pictures e-mailed to you.

Bikeman982

The overall width of the spoiler is 50 inches. Each end of the spoiler is supported by 3 bolts and double-sided tape. The furthest bolt-to-bolt distance is 44.5 inches center-to-center. Pictures e-mailed to you.
Excellent. I will check out the pictures and also measure my trunk.

Bikeman982,

E-mail sent to you summarizing shipping and total cost.

Bryant

Bikeman982

Bikeman982,

E-mail sent to you summarizing shipping and total cost.

Bryant

I must have missed it. Can you PM it to me??

Also how you would prefer payment on it.

Maybe I can just drive over with the cash??

E-mail resent. Local pickup is fine too, but with the 2 bridge tolls and gas there and back, you've already hit the shipping cost. Up to you...

Bikeman982

E-mail resent. Local pickup is fine too, but with the 2 bridge tolls and gas there and back, you've already hit the shipping cost. Up to you...
I found the e-mail.

Payment has been made.

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds