Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Jammay, February 4, 2007

I just realized that with the used '00 Corolla I bought, the spare tire has a bent wheel and will not hold the 60-psi pressure. The tire looks brand new. Anyone out there have a donut spare that they want to get rid of or a full size wheel/ tire I can use as a spare. I can use the peace of mind, thanks.

Bikeman982

I just realized that with the used '00 Corolla I bought, the spare tire has a bent wheel and will not hold the 60-psi pressure. The tire looks brand new. Anyone out there have a donut spare that they want to get rid of or a full size wheel/ tire I can use as a spare. I can use the peace of mind, thanks.
Check the other post about parts for sale.

If you are desperate and want to pay for the wheel and the shipping from CA - I can get one for you at the local junkyard.

There is one in almost every car.

Thanks Bikeman, I'll keep your suggestion under my hat for now. Yesterday, I went to my favorite Jamaican tire place and he banged out the wheel, but checking this morning, it is not holding air. I'm going to check my local junkyards.

Bikeman982

Thanks Bikeman, I'll keep your suggestion under my hat for now. Yesterday, I went to my favorite Jamaican tire place and he banged out the wheel, but checking this morning, it is not holding air. I'm going to check my local junkyards.
That's probably the cheapest place to get one, and hopefully you will never have to use it.

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds