Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Center Console Lights

by mind404, January 8, 2007

I have a '03 Corolla LE. It seems kinda screwed up they went w/ green for the center console and a blueish white with the dashboard. I'm looking to change the lights behind the center console. Has anyone on these forums done it? I've seen postings elsewhere where they've changed it over.

I was digging around in there while i was swapping out my stereo but couldn't figure how to remove the lights. I wasn't doing anything drastic as green would be better than broken.

Basic questions:

How to remove the center console lights?

What bulb type to replace them with?

Bikeman982

I have a '03 Corolla LE. It seems kinda screwed up they went w/ green for the center console and a blueish white with the dashboard. I'm looking to change the lights behind the center console. Has anyone on these forums done it? I've seen postings elsewhere where they've changed it over.

I was digging around in there while i was swapping out my stereo but couldn't figure how to remove the lights. I wasn't doing anything drastic as green would be better than broken.

Basic questions:

How to remove the center console lights?

What bulb type to replace them with?

On my dash you turn the bulb holders counterclockwise and they come out. You can change the bulbs to any color that is made.

anyone know what type or model of bulb that is?

Bikeman982

anyone know what type or model of bulb that is?
The best way to get a good replacement is to take one out and match it.

Bikeman982

http://autolumination.com/

Look here ^

Good looking website, but the links didn't work for me.

Topic List