Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

New Changes

By 954afe, December 7, 2006

How do i change my profile to have like an icon, whats that little guy next to my name now? can i change him too?

Max

The icon near your name indicates whether or not you are online. I think the other thing you're calling an icon is an avatar-like the watermelons, fish, etc. You can go into your profile and choose an avatar.

Might also have to upgrade your membership to Contributor or above to use Avatars. The icon will take a 150x150 image - but I haven't messed with it yet - not sure if the upload capability is turned on in the forum. Not really a deal breaker - I rather have a stable forum than one with tons of avatars all over the place and turbo sized sigs.

ha ya true

Bikeman982

I have tried to upload a profile picture, but it did not work.

• 1,424 posts

That feature is not working currently. I tried loading pictures from both my photobucket album and my computer and neither worked. Don't sweat it, Dave may decide to turn them on later.

Bikeman982

That feature is not working currently. I tried loading pictures from both my photobucket album and my computer and neither worked. Don't sweat it, Dave may decide to turn them on later.

OK, I thought it was me!

Topic List: Go to Everything Else