Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Hello

By K_Watson, November 13, 2006

K_Watson

Hello, I'm K_Watson a Chevy Prizm owner from Indianapolis Indiana. I'm looking for a good Corolla / Prizm forum to frequent. So far this one appears promising so here I am.

Here's my car

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4243/small1kg6.jpg

1998 Chevrolet Prizm

1.8L / 3sp. auto

83,838 miles

EDIT: For some reason I could not get my picture to show up using the post image button so i put a link instead.

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking car - starting to look like we are getting more and more Prism owners default_biggrin

As for the images - links work just fine, but the img tags don't show up in the forums - probably a bandwidth thing. No big deal - people can easily click a link to a pic.

K_Watson

Thanks for the welcome.

Bikeman982

Welcome - check many of the past topics - some great information there.

I don't like the external appearance (personal preferance only) of the Prizms, but the engines and other parts are identical to Corolla.

heck ya another prizm owner in IN, whats up k Waston, Im a prizm owner from up here in the Fort, i race in Indy quite a bit, next season you should come check it out, see a real prizm in action, if you need anything help, parts just hit me up, i should be down in Indy here in the next month of so

K_Watson

heck ya another prizm owner in IN, whats up k Waston, Im a prizm owner from up here in the Fort, i race in Indy quite a bit, next season you should come check it out, see a real prizm in action, if you need anything help, parts just hit me up, i should be down in Indy here in the next month of so

Thanks. I'm on the North Side. Let me know when your coming down, I might tag along.

Bikeman982

Thanks. I'm on the North Side. Let me know when your coming down, I might tag along.

You guys can start a Prizm club!!

well ya thats what we will do, i saw some hot chicks driving a prizm the other day, she was prolly only 70-80 she could be our model, bikeman why do you give me such ideas ha

Bikeman982

well ya thats what we will do, i saw some hot chicks driving a prizm the other day, she was prolly only 70-80 she could be our model, bikeman why do you give me such ideas ha

You can share pictures, information and experiences - after all, you have the same kind of car!!

ya as like most everyone on here, i just wish i saw more people race their geos/corollas which Waston if your reading this hint hint, they do make great autocross cars if you know how to tweak them and can deal with nick names like the flying squirel

Topic List: Go to Everything Else