Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Tundra Takes Title

by muzak, November 4, 2006 in Toyotas that aren’t Corollas

Even though there are not a lot of Nascar fans on here...Toyota wrapped up the manufacturers' championship for the first time in the Nascar Craftsman truck series last night....In only their second year!

Max

Cool! NASCAR fan, no, but all-things-Toyota, absolutely.

• 1,424 posts

Just another way Toyota is dominating.

I'm glad Toyota is doing well in NASCAR, but I still say I hope Toyota doesn't start pandering to the NASCAR crowd like Chevy did. The first time I see a NASCAR edition Toyota with tacky NASCAR decals and wings and rainrails and stuff like that on it, then the current Toyota I'm driving will be my last.

Just another way Toyota is dominating.

I'm glad Toyota is doing well in NASCAR, but I still say I hope Toyota doesn't start pandering to the NASCAR crowd like Chevy did. The first time I see a NASCAR edition Toyota with tacky NASCAR decals and wings and rainrails and stuff like that on it, then the current Toyota I'm driving will be my last.

But...at least the Nascar Camry looks nice. The only similarity to the real Camry is the name though I'm sure.

http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/nextel/billdavis.html

• 1,424 posts
But...at least the Nascar Camry looks nice. The only similarity to the real Camry is the name though I'm sure.http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/nextel/billdavis.html

Yeah, the NASCAR Camry has no doors and is V8 powered and RWD. No similarity to a 4 door, 4 cylinder FWD car whatsoever.

Seen the Darrell Waltrip special edition Tundra? That is the kind of tacky crap that Chevy was producing a couple of years ago that attracted all the type of people that I don't want to be associated with because of what I drive.

I really hope Toyota doesn't do a NASCAR Camry or whatever their next two door car is. If they do, Ill get a Honda or a VW or something else.

-the99contour

Bikeman982

My father-in-law has been a die-hard Ford truck man for many yaers. He just traded his Ford in for a Toyota Tundra. Must say something about the Tundra !

Topic List: Go to Toyotas that aren’t Corollas