Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By corvax, November 3, 2006

???

What are you looking for exactly - the body kit or the car itself or the brochure. The 1999 Corolla never came that way from the factory - those are all aftermarket TRD parts. A few dealers installed the TRD kit on a few cars, but those are port installed (dealer install jobs).

im looking the book or the brochure

I'd hit a larger Toyota dealership as see if they still have some old brochures lying around. That was in a TRD accessory pamphlet that they usually keep close to the part's counter. Not all dealerships carry them - so you would have to ask.

someone try to find this bochure please.

help!!!

Problem is - that info is hard to get now - since the car is soon to be three generations old. It might be easier if you tell us what info you need off the brochure, part numbers, etc. If you need the actual brochure itself - might be very difficult to find. TRD sells their catalog for $5 - but usually only the current ones. You might have better luck in getting an older catalog irectly from them. If there is a specific part you are looking for - then that would probably be much easier to find than the whole catalog.

Bikeman982

I have not seen it and think it would be difficult to locate.

Do you want it for a collector's item, or because you like the pictures??

• 1,424 posts

You might be able to find it from the largest Toyota dealer in the country, but good luck anywhere else.

I remember when I was younger and I came back from vacation to a note from Jim, our Ford sales guy. Jim worked at the Largest Ford SVT dealer in the country at the time. Anyway, he had a 1993 Cobra and a 1993 Lightening brochure that he had found while cleaning out his files. He was going to pitch them, but he gave them to me instead. They were so cool, I mean they were 7 year old sales brochures for very limited production cars. They even had the SVT logos embossed in them and his business card circa 1993 stapled to the front cover. I still have them somewhere, and I feel lucky to have them because they didn't make that many of them and there probably aren't that many around anymore.

Bikeman982

You might be able to find it from the largest Toyota dealer in the country, but good luck anywhere else.

I remember when I was younger and I came back from vacation to a note from Jim, our Ford sales guy. Jim worked at the Largest Ford SVT dealer in the country at the time. Anyway, he had a 1993 Cobra and a 1993 Lightening brochure that he had found while cleaning out his files. He was going to pitch them, but he gave them to me instead. They were so cool, I mean they were 7 year old sales brochures for very limited production cars. They even had the SVT logos embossed in them and his business card circa 1993 stapled to the front cover. I still have them somewhere, and I feel lucky to have them because they didn't make that many of them and there probably aren't that many around anymore.

Might become a great collectors item when autos get replaced in the future.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)