Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Stock Sound System

Guest Juancarlosedwardo

i have a 03 CE corolla, and the sound system is the best ive ever heard for being stock. i know toyota has a supreem soundsystem package, but im not sure if this car has it. i was woundering if any knows the specs of it, if there is woofers in it, im thinking mabey the two rear ones are 5" or something. idont know im clueles.

The front speakers are 5 1/4" by top-mount depth 1-7/8", I think.

The rear deck are 6x9", 6 Ohm, 17.5Watt, I think.

I have no idea what the tweaters are, if you have them.

I have a 2005 S, so maybe they've changed things.

I used crutchfield to figure out what the door speakers are. The back speakers you can check out if you pop the trunk.

I do know that the deck that Toyota is using seems under-powered.

G

Dai_Shan

I recently upgraded to a Pioneer deck and it works great. Didn't notice a big improvement as far as sound. It sounds crisp and clean...but bass is different. Not as deep it seems. Mirror used to move a lot more haha. Tuning on the frequency/bass adjustment continues tho.

Guest xmaverickx

I recently upgraded to a Pioneer deck and it works great. Didn't notice a big improvement as far as sound. It sounds crisp and clean...but bass is different. Not as deep it seems. Mirror used to move a lot more haha. Tuning on the frequency/bass adjustment continues tho.

try adding an amp and a powered bazooka...you're really going to feel the difference..

Topic List