Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Ricers

By muzak, September 12, 2006

This may not apply outside of Ontario, but I notice tons of loud, obnoxious ricer cars driving around with no licence plates. They drive around (usually late at night) with only a temporary sticker on the window. I know that they can apply and be given a 10 day temp. permit 4 times a year, which gives them 40 days of driving. We have neighbours that have been driving all year with those things. How do they get away with it?

Either they have someone helping them get new temp tags (different VINs, etc.) or just driving around with expired tags.

Ti-Jean

Often cars with no temporary stickers or plates are in the hands of dealers overhere. On my way back home this afternoon again, parked in front of a house, An S Class Merc with an "X" plate (dealer), another late model Merc with a temporary sticker and a Cayenne with no plate at all. Seems common here too.

As for your neighbors muzak, give a call to your local police so they can look after the kids cars if they are really legit?

Bikeman982

They are probably driving illegally and have expired tags. They would rather not be identifiable, especially by the authorities.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else