Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Hello, New 2007 Corolla Owner

by smokinj03, August 8, 2006

Just took delivery of my new Corolla lastnite. Took some haggling but I think I got a pretty sweet deal, 2007 LE auto w/ CD changer cruise for $16.2K OTD.

Not too bad a price. Lots of dealers in my area are not discounting them at all - since the demand is pretty high for smaller, reliable, fuel efficient cars.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board.

Enjoy the good MPG!!

thanks..

forgot to mention that I also got sirius radio w/ 9 months free. default_biggrin

• 1,424 posts
thanks..

forgot to mention that I also got sirius radio w/ 9 months free. default_biggrin

How did you get Sirius on your Corolla? It is not an factory option, nor is it a dealer installed accessory. If they gave you one of those add-on tuners, what model is it and how/where is it mounted in your car? Also, how does is it hooked up, and does it sound good?

I wanted Sirius, but it wasn't an option in 2005, nor an accessory. I don't want to modify my car in any substantial way to get it either. Instead I ordered the 6 disc changer, so at least I could get some commercial free music that I liked without the need to change discs 5 times on some of the 6 hour trips I take.

congrats on your corolla purchase.

How did you get Sirius on your Corolla? It is not an factory option, nor is it a dealer installed accessory. If they gave you one of those add-on tuners, what model is it and how/where is it mounted in your car? Also, how does is it hooked up, and does it sound good?

it was a dealer installed accessory. It's an add-on tuner mounted on the windshield next to the mirror. I don't know the model number, there is no label or writting whatsoever on there. You control it thru the factory cd changer. There is obviously no button on there for satellite so they use the AM button, hit it to cycle between AM or satellite radio. Very nicely integrated.

It sounds okay but then i'm not much of an audiophile.

Congrats on your new car!

Color?

Bikeman982

You can be one of the first to start a "2007 Corolla Club". Not only can you be the president, but you can be a member too!

So, any minute differences between the 07 and the previous years (03~07)?

Bikeman982

Just took delivery of my new Corolla lastnite. Took some haggling but I think I got a pretty sweet deal, 2007 LE auto w/ CD changer cruise for $16.2K OTD.

What were you driving before?

Congratulations! Here's to many happy miles.

Bikeman982

Congratulations and keep us up on how the driving experience is with it.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)