Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Any Performance Parts For My Car

Guest indigoxrs

Hi, This is my first post. I just purchased a indigo blue xrs and I was wondering If the performance exhausts for the corolla s model would work for the xrs?

Why would you wanna do that though? The car is already a higher performance car than the S. Incidentally, I have the same car too.

Guest onemph05

I emailed Magnaflow, they said the exhaust hasn't been test fitted. It might be better to wait. I also emailed injen for the CAI, they were unsure too.

Guest CorollaCE

Gentlemen,

I highly recommend you take a look at:

http://www.aero-turbine.com/index.html

I am considering getting one in a couple months, when finances are better. First of all, I've never seen any exhaust advertising increased mileage. Secondly, the testimonials are very convincing. Thirdly, the price is perfectly comparable to any other muffler out there, and if you think about it, people spend way more on additionals like performance cats and headers. I think Aero is the way to go. You could easily have it installed by any muffler shop for a minimal fee, since it's a relatively simple job.

Guest djwolford

I just got a super white xrs a few days ago, and got about the same response from magnaflow, they said something about test fitting it whenever they could get one to test. I think that aem has a short ram intake for the matrix xrs that should work, I'm still wondering about the injen intake myself. Maybe products will start popping up in a few months, not that the xrs is underpowered, I guess I'm just never satisfied. On a side note, I sent an e-mail to hotchkis and they said that thier springs/sway bars for the corolla s will work on our cars.

Guest onemph05

Where's the growl! The car just putters along. Toyota should've put a meaner exhaust note.

I love it without the growl, makes for a great sleeper and that's what I was looking for.

Topic List