- 1,424 posts
Here are a couple of guidelines for posting in the general forum:
1) Don't post anything Corolla specific in the general forum, instead post Corolla specific topics in their appropriate forum.
2) Don't post any links that would not be appropriate for people to open at work unless you put "Not Work Safe" in the title of the post. Even if you put "not work safe" it isn't ok to post links to [had to remove word due to advertiser flags!]ographic material. If people open this type of stuff at home and their child sees it, they would be mighty unhappy. If they accidently click on it at work, they may get fired. We don't want this to happen to anyone.
3) Posting about racing is fine, by racing I mean legal racing done on a closed course or sanctioned by a sanctioning body. Street racing isn't ok. It's illegal, stupid and threatens the lives of everyone on the road. Posts about street racing won't be tolerated.
4) No vulgar, offensive, racist or heavily derogatory language will be tolerated. Attempts to defeat the four letter word filter will get you warned.
5) No personal attacks on other members, no taking up beefs with other members on the forum (use the PM), no adding fuel to the fire if such a post has been started.
Please keep these guidelines in mind when posting in the General Forum and keep rules 2-5 in mind for all forums.