Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Houston Toyota Club - 2nd Annual Austin Meet

By tracey, May 17, 2006 in Toyotas that aren’t Corollas

Hi,

I came across this and was wondering if anyone from Corolland is planning to attend. I'm planning to attend but this is the first I've heard of such an event.

<--- beginning --->

HoustonToyotaClub will be hosting the Second Annual Texas Toyota Meet in Austin sometime in May. This is just a feeler to see how many Toyota/Lexus/Scion (guests of any make and model are always welcome) people would want to spend the weekend or at least Sat/evening at the meet and what weekend would be best for the most committed people.

Last year's meet was the sh*t with a 5-0-free fun run in the hills ending in some world famous BBQ, an early evening meet at the local T/L/S dealership and finished it off at the local Sam's-type meet which is also legal BTW.

Meet has been established for June 2-4th, or June 9-11th. I need you guys to try to get back with me ASAP so it will be extremely organized and fun filled. HTC will help get you setup with communal rooms and such for people who plan to stay the whole or part of the weekend. Last year it cost each of us around $20-25 a person for a Hotel room for the whole weekend. If you guys get me your deposit soon enough the price may be lower. There will be caravans set up for that Fri, Sat and Sun(returning).

It will definetely be the best T/L/S meet of the year so don't get stuck out.

Anyone who would like to join the meet, please call one of the organizers to get your information and sign you up to the event.

Or Email: o0black0o@gmail.com

With the Following: Name/Location/Way Your Getting There/Phone #/Best Date Avaliable from the two above

Contacts:

Jeffrey: 832-275-5130

Matt: 281-300-1961

<--- end --->

Update: It's scheduled for June 9-11th.

Bikeman982

I am in California and it would be a little difficult for me to get there.

Should they decide to have a meet in the western part of the country - let me know.

Topic List: Go to Toyotas that aren’t Corollas