Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2007 New Model Spottings

by tracey, May 7, 2006 in Toyotas that aren’t Corollas

Has anyone seen the Yaris on North American streets yet? I haven't.

As for 2007 Camrys, I've only seen two so far (since May 6, 2006). The first was a greenish one in Houston's Chinatown and the second was a blue one in Austin, TX.

• 1,424 posts
Has anyone seen the Yaris on North American streets yet? I haven't.

As for 2007 Camrys, I've only seen two so far (since May 6, 2006). The first was a greenish one in Houston's Chinatown and the second was a blue one in Austin, TX.

My local dealer has 2 Yari. One is black and the other is white. They are both identical, fully loaded sedans. Pretty decent cars for the price. I've seen 3 2007 Camrys, all three were XLE 3.5L V6 models. The local dealer has 1 XLE V6, 4 LE I4, 1 LE V6, 1 SE V6. They seem to be getting in new '07 models weekly. I swear around here that 3 out of every 4 new cars you see is a Toyota. Ford and GM aren't moving anything around here, even though they are giving their cars away. I guess the townspeople finally got fed up with the GM and Ford dealers and decided to try a different brand.

I have not seen any Yaris yet. I am hoping to see more advertisements on TV. Seen quite a few Honda Fit ads on TV.

As for a 2007 camry, I have seen two in metro west Boston. pretty cool.

Max

Seen both Yaris and Camry out and about. Yaris is very cute, Camry is just stunning, especially the black SE. As I mentioned in another thread, I saw both those cars and the new RAV and FJ Cruiser up close at the "Toyota Reveal" event at my dealership. All very fine new vehicles.

Ti-Jean

Yarises are everywhere in Montreal.

3 and 5 door models have been on sale since last fall and the 4 door since last month and seen quite a few on the road already.

This car is going to be another homerun for Toyota. At least overhere.

• 1,424 posts
Seen both Yaris and Camry out and about. Yaris is very cute, Camry is just stunning, especially the black SE. As I mentioned in another thread, I saw both those cars and the new RAV and FJ Cruiser up close at the "Toyota Reveal" event at my dealership. All very fine new vehicles.

Oh yeah, my dealer also has 3 Rav4 V6 with AWD and two FJ Crusiers. The one FJ Cruiser is that bright blue and the other is that maroon. They both have the white roof and mirrors, very, very good looking and well built IMHO. I would buy a FJ someday if gas prices ever go down and I ever see the need for a SUV.

Bikeman982

I have not seen any and if I did I probably would not recognize it. To me all the new style cars look alike!!

I finally spotted a Yaris last Friday afternoon in Austin, TX. So far, I've seen 6 Camrys in Houston and Austin, combined.

• 320 posts

Seen one Yaris, three Camrys, Hackensack NJ

I've seen two new Camrys here in northcentral PA: one was a rental that I got to drive, one we passed on the highway, both a light greenish color. Not the best color, but a nice ride. The I4 isn't very peppy, feels like my Corolla, but it did seem to get good milage.

Topic List: Go to Toyotas that aren’t Corollas