Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By ycr99, April 17, 2006 in Toyotas that aren’t Corollas

I saw the new 2007 Camry and boy does it look Accord-like! It's sporty, that's for sure!

I think 2006 Avalon = "elegant", 2007 Camry = Sporty 9th gen Corolla = "cute factor/conservative"

I don't know what to make of a Solara since I guess it's the Camry's cousin...

I do like the new Rav4

Max

Solara is not Camry's cousin - it IS a Camry, with two doors:

http://www.toyota.com/solara/

Doesn't look like any Camry though, does it?

I like the new 07 Camry (4 door) quite a bit, though it doesn't look a thing like an Accord to me. RAV4 is also nice...a lot bigger than the previous generation. I hope the new Corolla due next year will follow Avalon and Camry design cues.

I like the new 07 Camry (4 door) quite a bit, though it doesn't look a thing like an Accord to me. RAV4 is also nice...a lot bigger than the previous generation. I hope the new Corolla due next year will follow Avalon and Camry design cues.

If you mean "Vibrant Clarity" - the new universal Toyota design cues that started with Yaris - yes, the next Corolla will look like that, Toyota says.

I personally believe Corolla is conservative, and Yaris is the cute one.

i wonder if they use an atkinson cycle engine in it like some of the other hybrids?

Max

Yaris is very cute. Just saw one today, oddly enough, right behind a Corolla, which indeed is conservative. Yaris looks very different to me from Avalon and Camry - and it's those styles I like better. Are they also under the "vibrant clarity" umbrella?

Bikeman982

Hybrid cars seem to be gaining in popularity - especially since the price of gas keeps rising.

Yaris remindes me of a beetle...

New Camry looks sporty, like the Accords and Civics...

I do like it though.... I hope Corolla looks nice and conservative...although IMO the 9th gen. Corolla does look "cute".

Ben_B

We just bout a Red 2007 Camry SE...C Package (with the leather interior, 4 Cyl.).

It's an amazing car absoloutly loved it. We traded our '03 Accord EX-V6 for it.

I think it is one of the best cars we've had so far. Looks fantastic!!

Topic List: Go to Toyotas that aren’t Corollas