Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

New Forum...

by Dave, March 24, 2006 in Toyotas that aren’t Corollas

• 320 posts

Not that this forum has been flooded or anything, but I've set up the all-Toyota fourm yet again at toyoland.

This time I'm using a format that encourages posting and chattiness more than IPB... so please visit and let's get something going!

Thanks!

http://www.toyoland.com/forums/

PS> We have a new associate editor at toyoland and I hope to see a LOT of new material there soon.

Nice! Very fast and clean - liking the Phorum message board software. Hope that is starts to generating some traffic especially with the weather starting to warm up.

Bikeman982

Not that this forum has been flooded or anything, but I've set up the all-Toyota fourm yet again at toyoland.

This time I'm using a format that encourages posting and chattiness more than IPB... so please visit and let's get something going!

Thanks!

http://www.toyoland.com/forums/

PS> We have a new associate editor at toyoland and I hope to see a LOT of new material there soon.

Does that mean nobody will be coming here anymore??

• 320 posts

I can only hope that the "other Toyota" discussion will mainly move...

Corolla stuff should stay here...

Can you help get the conversation going over there?

Bikeman982

I only have Corollas and my daughter has a Tercel. I don't know much about "other Toyota".

I only have Corollas and my daughter has a Tercel. I don't know much about "other Toyota".

As do I, Bikeman, not knowing much about 'other Toyota'. It may take some time for others to catch on with this new forum. Initially I found it a bit confusing.

Bikeman982

As do I, Bikeman, not knowing much about 'other Toyota'. It may take some time for others to catch on with this new forum. Initially I found it a bit confusing.

I don't have quite as much time as I did before, since I have a new job. I am also working on my sons Corolla and want to get that running.

Topic List: Go to Toyotas that aren’t Corollas