Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2005 Manual

by muzak, February 20, 2006

I tried to order the large expensive manual that I've always bought for any new vehicle, but I was told last summer that there is none available for the 2005 Corolla. My local Toyota dealer even has to look stuff up on the internet when looking for parts. It seems all I can do is wait for the aftermarket books to come out several years down the road. Are they leading me astray as I even have the part number printed on the last page of the little manual that came with the car but they say that isn't available.

I tried to order the large expensive manual that I've always bought for any new vehicle, but I was told last summer that there is none available for the 2005 Corolla. My local Toyota dealer even has to look stuff up on the internet when looking for parts. It seems all I can do is wait for the aftermarket books to come out several years down the road. Are they leading me astray as I even have the part number printed on the last page of the little manual that came with the car but they say that isn't available.

Try another dealer. There's one dealer (Don Valley North) that will not give out part numbers, while another (Downtown) will tell me all I want to know. I even got a little clip for an inside trunk panel for $3 cash no tax. Price tag is $2.9 plus 15% tax. Sweet.

Bikeman982

You should not have to wait several years down the road. Manuals come at around the same time as the cars. You just have to keep looking and you will find one. There are some available online.

I wonder if there's a free online version available somewhere...

• 1,424 posts

Try looking at the link I posted below, it appears that according to Toyota there is a $120 manual for the car.

2005 Corolla Publications

Bikeman982

If it is not available now, it won't take long before it does become available. Keep looking around and it will be here before you know it.

If it is not available now, it won't take long before it does become available. Keep looking around and it will be here before you know it.
There is a link on the 9th gen corolla forum to a free downloadable one for the 2003 and 2004. There is a link here somewhere to there (9thgencorolla) to somewhere else where you can download.

This should cover 99% of your 2005, unless you have an XRS. It is 30 Megs, though...

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)